2008-11-13

Got Super Sick in Bangkok

I guess I truly was in a weakened state lately: yesterday, I got so sick. I don't remember the last time I go this sick. Being weakened and eating something that didn't agree with me made me gush everything that was in my gastro-intestinal tract from both of its ends.

Thankfully, I brought some Cipro (an anti-biotic) and took it to help my body fight any bacteria that might have been causing my sickness. Still, by the time I got better, I was so de-hydrated I could barely function. I had to drink liters and liters of drinks with electrolytes (Gatorade, Powerade, ...) to re-balance myself.

It's the first time I ever get sick on a trip, but it was a solid bout of sickness. I think tomorrow I'm moving on to Kuala Lumpur. I've had enough of Bangkok.

No comments: